[Conferences] EuroScipy conference

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Wed Mar 9 22:06:46 CET 2011

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011, Gael Varoquaux wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 09:23:33AM -0800, Aahz wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 03, 2011, Gael Varoquaux wrote:
>>
>> and you don't specify a paper submission deadline.
>
> It's on the page I point to above. If you find that it's not explicit
> enough, let it know, and I'll see want I can do (with the constraints of
> the web framework).

Not there -- might have something to do with disabled JavaScript.  I
think it's a Bad Idea to require JavaScript for basic conference
information!

Note very carefully: if you follow the confinfo link you'll see the
*talk* submission deadline, but there's nothing about the *paper*
submission deadline.  There's also nothing here:

http://www.euroscipy.org/card/euroscipy2011_call_for_papers

"Beware of companies that claim to be like a family.  They might not be
lying."  --Jill Lundquist