[Conferences] Recommended EU-based online event registration service

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Fri Apr 29 23:19:47 CEST 2011

PyCon US uses a service that would be too expensive for a small event (I
looked into it for PyOhio...)

I have just started working with http://zookeepr.org - it does registration,
I have not used it but the over all quality of the code is pretty good, so I
would recommend looking at it.  It has an active group of developers, I hope
to be more involved once I am off of vacation in a week.

--
Carl K