[Conferences] PyCon India 2010 on 25/26 September

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:32:17 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,
        We've been working towards the second PyCon in India. It's to be
held in Bangalore on the 25 and 26 of the month (this weekend).

        I thought I'd mention it here. We have 500 odd confirmed (paid)
registrants and maybe 150-200 more who will probably pay on the spot.

        Our keynote speaker is David Goodger. We have 4 tracks. 2
general, 1 newbie and 1 specifically for scientists and engineers
conducted by FOSSEE (http://fossee.in) who is one of our sponsors.

        The website is at http://in.pycon.org/2010. The talks,
schedules and slides are up there. We will be putting up the videos on
blip.tv once the conference is over.

        I'll follow up to this list with a report once the event is
over.

--
~noufal

Noufal Ibrahim,