[Conferences-discuss] DC conference in March

David Beazley beazley@cs.uchicago.edu
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:41:37 -0500 (CDT)

Guido van Rossum writes:
 > Adam Turoff just sent me a serious proposal for a YAS-style conference
 > in Washington, DC.  I'm inclined to go for it, especially as nobody
 > else in the Python community has offered to do any work to find an
 > alternative.  Here's my summary of the deal that Adam has worked out
 > with GWU:
 >
 > - Date: three days in the week of March 24, 2003.

[ snip ]

 > My main question at this point is, are these dates OK?

These dates are right in the middle of spring break for me (which is
perfect).  I suspect a lot of other universities are also on break at
that time (or the week before) so it may be reasonably good timing
for people in academia.

Cheers,

Dave