[Compiler-sig] And maybe the focus on meta-programming was a mistake: maybe what people want to talk about is a hardcore code book like Filthy Rich Clients or Java Concurrency in Practice.

women fjysq at izd.fhg.de
Mon Dec 17 15:18:52 CET 2007

"  Saight,  a social bookmarking application based on Aieon-F, is also available for download as a beta version.
Thank you NetBeans Community. " Pankaj Jairath points out what GlassFish's load balancing gives you for free, in Re: any plan to add active passive instances to glassfish load balancer plugin?
"First, I'd like to thank the community for providing very good feedback to date.
Finally, Mirko Adari needs help with a  Seam managed persistence context. My preference would be to add a visible marker to show that this isn't a regular method.
wich is confusing for the end user.
The approach I have adopted is to use a Group node with a content of an ImageView for each card. "First, I'd like to thank the community for providing very good feedback to date. So the interest and money will be there for years to come as the technology is still in its infancy in many ways.
In Java Today,   JDJ's James L. net webloggers among the blogging attendees, including Jean-Francois Arcand, Fabrizio Guidici, and Sean Mullan.
It just takes a day or two the first time you do it, and familiarity with Unix and C libraries doesn't hurt.
If I change the source wsdl and schema documents to have a different level of nesting in the xml elements then it also has an impact on the inclusion of a namespace prefix. "Current databases are mostly oriented around database rows, a design that originated with the constraints present at the time the first relational databases were implemented.
But you can use a pre-made BDMV image and just drop in your .
"I was just thinking about going through the superclass definitions only, such as creating org. While I believe that there is a need to respect minimum sizes in most cases, do not lock the user into respecting the minimum size all the time. xml file for you automatically during normal course of Java code compilation and show how easy it is to use in your existing build scripts - be it maven or ant or shell script.
I often have to fight my procedural Java instincts and instead use binding and triggers wherever possible.
"  TheServerSide has posted a novel article by Akshay Sharma on how to Design to Unit Test.
In Java Today,   JDJ's James L. class file could have come to be in the program? , Here's my two cents on extension methods or why I hate use-site extension methods.
I could be wrong, but this suggests that there was an inner class called ForecastSales defined, at some point in the program's development, inside Main.
net article in answering a call for Swing help in Re: Custom Swing Widget Tutorials? A brief note yesterday from Mark Reinhold on the OpenJDK announce list announces the approval of an OpenJDK Porters Group, as proposed by Dalibor Topic earlier in the month. Maybe this wiki page can help.
ClassFileTransformer registration.
" Finally, Patrick Wright looks forward to a presentation by Kleopatra in Re: Javapolis: what you always wanted to know but never .
Hopefully it will take you less time than it took me.
Do you want to get into new stuff, or do more with what you already know?