[Compiler-sig] building static python with Numeric

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 06:22:50 CEST 2007

Hi Alan.

I'm pretty sure the answer to both your questions is yes it's
possible.  This is not the best list to answer your questions though.
I'd suggest you mail python-list at python.org which is the same as the
comp.lang.python newsgroup.

I'd bet Google could find the answer even faster though. :-)

Cheers,