[Compiler-sig] /bin/sh: ./python: cannot execute binary file

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:30:06 CEST 2007

The best place to ask this question is on the usenet group
comp.lang.python (also reachable via email: python-list at python.org).

Cross compiling doesn't completely work in a stock python.  You will
need to find a patch on SF to help.  Several people have gotten this
to work.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=305470&group_id=5470&func=browse

Good luck,