[code-quality] Pylint path issues

Amir Rachum amir at rachum.com
Sat Sep 9 15:45:37 EDT 2017

Kyrian, your problem seems very basic, and I'm afraid it would be quite
difficult to help over email. I suggest you download the Python Windows
Installer from the Python website:
https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-362/
After you install Python, try to search for "IDLE" in your Start menu. It's
the built-in Python shell and editor on Windows. If you get it to work,
then you installed Python correctly.

*Peter and Dan*, there's "right" and there's "helpful" and you two are
neither. Telling someone who was unsuccessful at installing Python on
Windows to install Linux is just getting them deeper in trouble. I use both
Linux and Windows for professional Python development and they are both
adequate and most definitely not "3rd-rate software".