[code-quality] reclaiming pyflakes maintainership

Ian Cordasco graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 23:10:06 CEST 2014

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 4:00 PM, Phil Frost <indigo at bitglue.com> wrote:
> Would people mind if I re-claimed maintainership of pyflakes? I have the
> greatest gratitude for the people who have helped keep it current and
> updated all these years, but now I'm finding myself with some time on my
> hands and a desire to do something about the open pull requests in github.

I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to contribute even without
having merge powers (e.g., code review, issue triage on LaunchPad,
etc). I'm not sure who owns/maintains that organization[1] so I'm not
sure who would be capable of adding you. That said, Florent is the
person who maintains pyflakes mostly and I don't doubt he would
appreciate some help.

[1]: There are no public members of the PyFlakes organization
(https://github.com/pyflakes)