[code-quality] inference ordering

George Schneeloch noisecapella at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:34:00 CEST 2014

I've been working on a pylint-brain plugin to do inference based on
docstring type information. I'd like to set the order of type inference
such that, if there is a type already found it uses that, else it uses
what's in the docstring. Is there a way to do this? I'd also like to avoid
clobbering other pylint-brain plugin results if possible. Is there a
mechanism to set priority here? Currently the plugin will override all
other inference if types are specified in the docstring, which may be
undesirable.

Thanks,
-George