[code-quality] Contribution: Checking function, method, and constructor parameter documentation

Daniel, Bruno Bruno.Daniel at blue-yonder.com
Thu Jul 31 14:07:43 CEST 2014

Hello Sylvain,

> great! One last thing: by adding your checker to pylint itself, we still hope
> that you'll maintain it :)

Thanks, I'd love to!
I'm also going to fix all the issues mentioned by the reviewers of the pull
request soon.

Another question: We also use Cython code in our projects. It would be
great to be able to check .pyx and .pxd files using pylint as well and maybe
I could work on that. Has anyone else started working on this yet?

Thanks again to be able to contribute!

Kind regards
    Bruno Daniel

Dr. Bruno Daniel