[code-quality] flake8 not showing pyflakes errors

Florent florent.xicluna at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:43:02 CEST 2014

I'm not a Windows user, however I think you can try to understand what
happens with these questions.

 - is there 2 versions of Python (eg: python2 and python3)
 - where are flake8.exe and pyflakes.exe located?
 - if you run the python interpreter and "import pyflakes" and "import
flake8", does it works?
 - how did you install flake8 and pyflakes?
 - did you check if pip and setuptools are up-to-date (pip install -U
pip setuptools)

Finally, you could try removing both and re-installing flake8 only
(pip install flake8).

--
Florent