[code-quality] [Python-projects] Pylint sprint dates: june 17-19

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Tue May 14 13:30:53 CEST 2013

Hi there,

On 06 mai 17:40, Sylvain Thénault wrote:
> talking to those who'll attend to the sprint: we have to organize the attendence
> of Logilab people from Paris, and I propose to other to book room for them in the
> same hotel. Just tell me if you're interested and for which nights you need an
> hotel.

I've rather set up a pad to prepare the sprint: http://piratepad.net/oAvsUoGCAC

Those who'll attend should share information there about their travel, hotel and all.
Those who intend to participate online are invited to add their name and avaibility.
Anyone may suggest sprint topic and/or vote for the proposed ones.