[code-quality] Possible false positives in Pyflakes

Florent florent.xicluna at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 12:56:13 CEST 2013

2013/6/7 Daniel Hofmann <daniel at trvx.org>:

> Oh, that's true, my system's Pyflakes is installed for Python 3.
> But I'm wondering a bit, because my virtualenv is Pythpn 2 only.
> And even after activating it, it seems that it is calling the global
> Pyflakes:
>> (env)$ pyflakes dslrpicontrol

You can check which version is used... sometimes the internal Bash
"hash" table keeps a reference to the global pyflakes.
(venv)$ hash
(venv)$ which pyflakes

If pyflakes is in the "hash" table, it should be linked to the same path.
If there's a stale entry in the table, you could take one of these actions:
 * upgrade virtualenv (the hash table is cleared since version 1.1)
 * force clear the table: `hash -r`
 * or force run with the right version `python -m pyflakes dslrpicontrol`

--
Florent Xicluna