[Chicago-sig-organizers] ChiPy's Scientific SIG

Mark Graves mgraves87 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:25:09 EDT 2016

Hey Brian,

Thank you for the introduction.

Bo,

Thank you for your consideration of hosting the scientific SIG.

We tend to shoot for the last weekend of a month, preferably Sunday at
1:30PM.  Saturday is also ok.

We try for that weekend to avoid overwhelming people with conflicting
and/or too many meetup dates/ times.

I'm happy to answer any questions or hop on a call if you want to chat.

-Mark