[Chennaipy] TossConf2023 - Preparation Meeting 3- 26th Aug 2023

Iron Man stark20236 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 23:57:43 EDT 2023

Hi All,

As mentioned previously, we are starting to prepare for the Software
Freedom Day celebration in the name of TOSS Conf2023.

Today we have a planning meeting. And upcoming weekends also we will have
similar prep meetings to brainstorm the event ideas, prep and status.

Meeting link  : https://meet.jit.si/TossConf2023Prep
Date and Time: August 26, 2023 17:00 IST

Today's agenda:
- Food menu and quote discussion
- Payment system Razorpay preview and testing
- Event prep status

All the preparation info will be available open here
https://forums.tamillinuxcommunity.org/t/foss-activities-for-toss-conf-2023-planning/1190

If you have suggestions too, please feel free to post it in the above forum
link

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Parameshwar Arunachalam*