[Chennaipy] Your feedback wanted on Python Packaging

Nicole Harris nicole at pypi.org
Fri Sep 2 14:27:14 EDT 2022

Hi there,

My name is Nicole - I am a Python Packaging Authority member and PyPI
maintainer.

I'm contacting you because you are a member or leader of a local Python
user group.

We have just published a new survey to collect community feedback about
Python packaging and we want your input:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ZNSZF7G

We want to reach as many people as possible, so any help you can
provide to *share
the **survey with your local community* would be fantastic.

If you are on Twitter, here is a tweet from the Python Software Foundation
you can retweet: https://twitter.com/ThePSF/status/1565415698100359169

Thanks for your help!

Nicole