[Chennaipy] [XPOST] PyCon India 2021 CFP Date Extension Announcement

Shivang Dubey shivangdubey8 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 13:07:37 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,
Keeping in mind the current scenario - the sharp and widespread of the
pandemic, and the ongoing challenges, we understand that some people might
not have enough time to complete their proposals in time.

So, we are extending the CFP submission deadline for PyCon India 2021 to
help speakers who are currently struggling with the effects of the pandemic
in their country.

The new deadline is : *May 22 23:59* *UTC+5:30*
Read more on our blog. [1]

If you want to get assistance regarding your proposal join our weekly
mentorship calls.
Read more: [2]

[1]: https://in.pycon.org/blog/2021/cfp-extension.html
[2]: https://in.pycon.org/blog/2021/announce-mentorship.html