[Chennaipy] (no subject)

Nagarajan Rajendiran nagaraj.gis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 01:38:21 EDT 2019

Hello friends,

I am Nagarajan, heading GIS and Remote sensing division at MS Swaminathan
research foundation. We are processing huge satellite images and working on
image classification using ML and other latest technology. In this regard,
we are looking for a Python expert who can train the team in Phyton for
mapping related works. The payment and duration can be discussed over
mail/phone.

--
Thanks and Regards
R.Nagarajan
nagarajan at mssrf.res.in

*“Dream is not what you see in sleep, dream is the thing which does not let
you sleep.” -  A.P.J. Abdul Kalam*