[Chennaipy] Internship and Placement for Python and C++ @ YALI MOBILITY, IITM IC

SAKTHIVEL THAYAPPAHN sakthivel at yalimobility.com
Thu Dec 26 09:19:21 EST 2019

Dear ChennaiPy,

We Yali Mobility Private Limited is a startup with an enthusiastic team
and Incubated company from IITM. We are in the business of developing
accessible electric vehicles that provide mobility for a wide cross-section
of the population. The product which is currently working on is an electric
three-wheel scooter that can directly accommodate a wheelchair user with a
locomotor disability, without any external assistance.

We are in MVP (Minimum Viable Prototype) stage. As a part our this product
development we are also developing HMI (Human Machine Interface) basically
a cluster and Infotainment. For this, embedded part taking care by our
engineering team and we are looking for some good software engineers who
are proficient in Python / C++. The major portion of the work is going to
be at the QT
<https://www.qt.io/why-qt?utm_campaign=Navigation%202019&utm_source=Nav%202019>
 platform.

Interesting and enthusiastic engineers at all stages
(beginner/intermediate/pro) are welcome to join with us.

One thing we able to assure that the work you are going to carry here is
definitely more interesting, futuristic and creat value in your forthcoming
career.

Regards

--
Sakthivel Thayappahn,