[Chennaipy] need help on making english-tamil transliteration using quillpad

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Thu May 3 05:58:29 EDT 2018

We are working on a telegram bot to translate all the strings on
openstreetmap.org to tamil

for that we get strings from osm, use google translator to get tamil
transliterations, use telegram bot to show the translations to users.
user can verify a tamil translation or give new translation.

code - https://github.com/Dineshkarthik/OSM-Translate-TelegramBot

demo video on bot - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJkeRKuu1F8

Now, we think to remove google translation.

http://www.quillpad.in/index.html gives better tamil transliteration
than google.

it is based on python.
code - https://github.com/CognirelTech/Quillpad-Server

Need help on explore it and convert or guide us on how to use it as a
module or function in python so that we can get tamil transliteration
for a given english noun.

Can anyone help on this?

Reply here if you are interested.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan

My Life with GNU/Linux : http://goinggnu.wordpress.com
Free E-Magazine on Free Open Source Software in Tamil : http://kaniyam.com

Get Free Tamil Ebooks for Android, iOS, Kindle, Computer :
http://FreeTamilEbooks.com