[Chennaipy] GraphQL Engine on Postgres - Talk at ChennaiPy

Deepak Sahoo deepak at hasura.io
Wed Jul 18 07:35:17 EDT 2018

Hey Vijay,

Hope you had the chance to read my email?

I'm happy to share that we got a tremendous response from the community
when we released the Hasura GraphQL Engine to Open Source this week.
We hit 2000 stars on GitHub <https://github.com/hasura/graphql-engine>
within 2 days!

Do let me know if you're interested in having us speak at your upcoming
meetup.

Regards
Deepak