[Chennaipy] Invitation for Python user group representation @ Pyconf Hyderabad, 2017

Ramanathan Ramakrishnamoorthy ramanathanhari at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 06:17:40 EDT 2017

Hello,

*PyConf Hyderabad 2017* (pyconf.hydpy.org) is a gathering for the community
of the open-source Python programming language Users and Developers.  The
conference is held on *7th and 8th of October 2017 at IIIT, Hyderabad(*
India).

This will be the first year for PyConf Hyderabad!

We have 45 minutes allotted for lightning talks of 5 minutes each, where
you can talk about your Python user group.  If you are coming to PyConf
Hyderabad and have also been attending Python user group meet-ups in
Hyderabad or anywhere else in the world, we welcome you to share your
experiences with us.

Please reply to this email if you wish to represent your user group.

Thanks,
Ramanathan
Pyconf Hyderabad 2017.