[Chennaipy] Talks for the next Meet

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 06:04:47 EST 2015

On 7 November 2015 at 17:09, Vijay Kumar <vijaykumar at bravegnu.org> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> The next meetup is on 28th Nov, the 4th Saturday of this month. The
> meetup will consist of short talks (20 min maximum). If you are
> interested in doing a talk at the meetup, please send in a talk
> title and short description.

Title:Python Extended Window manager Hints using Xlib

This talk will cover some basic of X Window system, which is currently
used by most GNU/Linux Distros.
Xlib is the library used by X11 server to display windows of various
X11 client like browser, terminal, etc.
Using Python "ewmh" library  we can learn X window system in GNU/Linux.