[Chennaipy] Fwd: [Inpycon] Call for Volunteers - Media/Publicity

Rengaraj D sakthirengaraj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 09:16:01 CET 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vanitha Shanmugam <vani.pree at gmail.com>
Date: 4 March 2015 at 10:57
Subject: [Inpycon] Call for Volunteers - Media/Publicity
To: inpycon at python.org, diversity at pssi.org.in

Hi All,

As we all know that PyCon India 2015 is held from Oct 2nd till Oct 4th,
2015, we are looking for media volunteers.
The role of media volunteers is to publicize PyCon India 2015 by writing
blogs and updating the event happenings as and when its required in
Facebook and Twitter to spread the word.

This will help in creating awareness about the event which will encourage
more people to register and volunteer for the event.

Whoever is interested to sign up for this, please provide your details in
this google form <http://tinyurl.com/pre2qrt>.

It would be great, though not compulsory, if any female volunteer can sign
up for this task as this could be accomplished from wherever you are which
we believe a female volunteer would feel more comfortable with.

Thanks,
Vanitha