[Chennaipy] Transcripts of talks

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:32:22 CET 2015

Heres a idea guys,

Now that we have a decent idea of creating videos[1] from our meetup
talks, transcribing them is something that would be of a lot of use to
the deaf (and maybe other) communities. Personally a person I know via
twitter actually strives a lot for this since he himself is severely
hearing impaired.

I think we as a community should start understanding that people from
all walks of life would love to collaborate and learn from others and
do what we can to help them out.

I will take a step ahead and try and transcribe all the talks from the
Jan meetup. It would be great if we could have some volunteers to do
this from the Feb meetup onwards.

Thoughts?

---
Footnotes: