[Chennaipy] PYTHON BLOGGING

Yuvaraj Yuva yuvaa0806 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:04:33 CET 2015

Respected All,

                     My name is YUVARAJ. I have started to learn
python programming. My tutor said that i should get in contact with
chennaipy. I would like to discuss my starting python classes and i
have completed three python classes right now. I have finished some
exercise in python programming and i started to blogging about python
programming in wordpress.com

                   My blogging website is
www.yuvarajmurugan.wordpress.com and i request to all visit my
blogging site.

                    Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to
read this message. I look forwarded to yours response.

"Kind Regards",

yuvaraj murugan
yuvaa0806 at gmail.com
9677534143