[Chennaipy] Workshop Registration (was Re: Chennaipy Digest, Vol 18, Issue 11)

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Mon Feb 16 09:48:50 CET 2015

On Monday 16 February 2015 01:02 PM, MOHD HOMAIDUR RAHMAN wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 4:30 PM, <chennaipy-request at python.org <mailto:chennaipy-request at python.org>> wrote:

> This is Rahman, from Department of Biotechnology, IIT Madras.
> Currently I am self learning Python, So can I attained the workshop.

The workshop will be roughly based on the material available at
https://developers.google.com/edu/python/ If you are familiar with the
topics covered there, you might not find the workshop useful.

> If yes, How we have to registered for this. I visited a given
> website of workshop but their is no any registration option was
> their.

On the meetup event page, you will have to click on the "RSVP" button
to register for the workshop.

BTW, thanks for trimming the post. But next time, please make sure you
also update the Subject line. For the complete instructions, please
read http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/89914

Regards,
Vijay