[Chennaipy] [job] need python programmers

Shrinivasan T tshrinivasan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 11:36:25 CEST 2014

Avere consulting

We are a Chennai based, technology-driven product solution startup
working in the areas of data analytics, predictive analysis, campaign
management, data modeling, data vizualization and big data reporting.
We provide solutions and productised offering to global brands on
solving their growth hacking stategies online .

We are looking for Excellent Python coders with strong understanding
on developing solutions for Web & Mobile using Python, mysql, hadoop
and Apache.
Ability to manage cloud based infrastructure on AWS preferred but not essential
Familiarity on working on Agile based product development environment
with timeboxed sprint releases is an advantage.
Get involved right from requirement gathering to development, testing
and deployment in a vibrant startup.
Pls share your Git credentials if you want to fast track recruitment process

Bonus:

Mix up with global delivery veterans & shorts-wearing youngsters
Unlimited Coffee + Career boosting attendance in various geek events
across South India
Work with an atmosphere like forest within Chennai (Adyar).

Please forward your resumes to : srini at avereconsult.com

--
Regards,
T.Shrinivasan