[Chennaipy] [JOBS] Python/Django Developer Position Available with BuyingIQ

Avinash Kumar avinash at buyingiq.com
Sat May 24 13:59:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am Avinash. I lead recruitment for BuyingIQ.

We are looking to hire developers with a background in Python/Django for a
full time role. Details are provided below. Please revert if interested.
Else, please forward to people who you think may be interested.

Thanks,

Avinash

Python Developer @ BuyingIQ

Company Profile:

 <http://www.buyingiq.com> BuyingIQ.com is an intelligent shopping engine;
with a vision to enable shoppers to make smarter electronics buying
decisions. Through its data driven technology, BuyingIQ aggregates and
analyses huge amount of data from all over the Internet to put forward
unbiased, decision driving information in front of the consumer. Founded in
2012 by IIT Delhi - BITS alumni, BuyingIQ currently supports purchase
decisions of over 1.5 million shoppers every month, and has consistently
been growing by over 30% month on month. In 2013, BuyingIQ was named among
the top 10 Indian consumer startups by Conquest'13 - International Startup
Conclave.

Profile Description:

Python Developer will be working very closely with the product team and
support the overall development of the product. We are looking for people
who aspire to be a part of a vibrant start-up environment and are driven to
build great quality products. This is also an excellent opportunity for
people looking to pursue entrepreneurship to get a first-hand experience of
working in one of the established and fast growing start-up in India.

We are purely a meritocratic start-up and depending on the ability of the
candidate, this role can evolve into the role of a Product Lead within the
first year of joining.

Website:  <http://www.buyingiq.com/> http://www.buyingiq.com/

Experience: 0 to 3 years

Roles & Responsibilities:

*         Build product interfaces used by millions of people every month

*         Support front-end architecture implementation across different
browsers and screen resolutions

*         Craft new product features and functionality from the ground up,
and improve existing ones

*         Scale and develop new product architecture to serve 10 Million
monthly visitors over the next one year

Skills Required:

*      Strong skills with HTML, CSS, JavaScript

*      At least 1-2 years of experience in Python (College experience
counts)

*      Good understanding of Core Django Modules

*      Working knowledge of libraries like py-redis, celery, jinja would be
a big plus

*      Strong attention to minute details

Compensation: Competitive Salary + Stock Options for exceptional candidates

Location:   Gurgaon

How to Apply:

Please send a mail to  <mailto:avinash at buyingiq.com> avinash at buyingiq.com
with the following Info: