[Chennaipy] [OT] Flatmate Needed

Vijay Kumar vijaykumar at bravegnu.org
Sat Dec 6 23:39:14 CET 2014

On Saturday 06 December 2014 11:16 PM, Krishna wrote:
> On 6 December 2014 at 22:46, Shrikant Giridhar
> <shrikantgiridhar at gmail.com <mailto:shrikantgiridhar at gmail.com>> wrote:

[clip]

>     I am looking for a roommate to share the flat and the associated costs
>     with (rent + security deposit + maintenance; rent details available on
>     request) beginning _January_. In the interest of brevity and keeping
>     the unnecessary details to the minimum, I'll end this message here.
>     You can shoot me a mail if you're interested (my email ID is up here)
>     and I'll mail you back with all the details and pictures of the flat.
>

> *sigh*
>
> /me unsubscribing _now_

Hmmm. Shrikant mailed me before he posted this to the list. One thing
he missed out (or was not explicit about) in the mail he sent to the
mailing list, was that he wanted a Pythonista (or atleast somebody
interested in Python) as his room mate. I approved it, my only
requirement was to add an [OT] to the subject.

Do you still think it is not OK to post such a request to a local
Python user group mailing list?

Regards,
Vijay