[Chennaipy] Dotfiles Repo?

Shrayas rajagopal shrayasr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:20:06 CET 2014

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 4:46 PM, SHRIKANT GIRIDHAR (10BEE1083)
<shrikant.giridhar2010 at vit.ac.in> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It was a great experience at my first meet up. I hope to become a regular.

This is great to hear. Please do make it the next time as well :)
Welcome to the mailing list!

> I'm just beginning to properly use Vim and it occurred to me that we could
> have a public repo of members' dotfiles on the group's Git for the benefit
> of new and old *nix users alike.
>
> What is the group's take on this?

This is definitely a good idea. I'm sure most of the regular dotfiles
users would already have their dotfiles hosted someplace. I for
example have it hosted here[1] on Github.

How about this? We can instead collate this information and have it
displayed somewhere on our page. This can be a place for anyone in the
group to post their dotfiles.

What do you think?

Regards,
Shrayas