[CentralOH] Beginner python user

pybokeh pybokeh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 10:44:49 EDT 2017

I'm in Dublin also.  I can help when I can.  But, if you're primarily
interested in web development, I would suggest getting help from others.  I
only have basic knowledge in web dev.  My domain knowledge is in data
analysis or data science.  It would help if you tell us what you want to
use Python for.  I understand if you don't know at this moment, but would
help in narrowing the focus.  Python can be used for a lot of things.

- Daniel
pybokeh at gmail.com