[CentralOH] Looking for a presenter for 10/28 COhPy

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 16:56:55 CEST 2013

Hi All,

We need a presenter for 10/28. We are looking for a specific talk.

We are expecting (hoping) that we will have a number of new faces, that are
new to Python, from Catherine's class on 10/18-19.

So we would like a very, very light intro talk on either Flask or Django.
Start with nothing and end up with a very simple dynamic page or app. The
idea is to whet appetites more than to 'teach everything you need to know
about X'.

The talk should be 45 minutes to an hour, and be accessible to people who
have just done this:

https://openhatch.org/wiki/Columbus_Python_Workshop_1/

If you are interested, send me an email.

--Brian