[CentralOH] New Evening DoJo

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Fri Aug 5 21:28:25 CEST 2011

Jim Prior and I have set up an evening DoJo.

We have a meeting room at the Westland Area Library reserved from 6pm until closing. The library is at 4740 W Broad St, in the Lincoln Village Shoping Center. This is just west of 270 on the west side of town. It's part of the Southwest Public Libraries.

While we have the room starting from 6pm, don't worry if you can't make it until 7 or so. We will be flexible.

The library closes at 9pm and they will probably be kicking us out 10-15 minutes before that.  If we're still going strong, we can adjourn to a nearby eatery.

While the location and time wasn't one of the favorites in our discussion at the last COhPy meeting, one of the advantages of organizing the meeting is I get to pick the time and location <g>.

I've reserved the room for the next three Monday's  (8/8, 8/15 and 8/22). We'll review things at the COhPy meeting on 8/29 and see if we want to continue the schedule.

Mark Erbaugh