[Catalog-sig] PyPI pull request

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat May 12 11:21:05 CEST 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 1:51 PM, anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anybody to merge my changes from
> https://bitbucket.org/techtonik/pypi-techtonik ?

Richard told me he is busy preparing for the PyCon AU and
administering ongoing PyGame, so no help here.
Martin told it will take time. So, anybody else at least to review and comment?

https://bitbucket.org/loewis/pypi/pull-request/1/fix-imports-add-logging-to-console-in

I also sent mail to PSF requesting a new `pydotorg` account on
Bitbucket, so that there will be a permanent home for official mirror
for PyPI that can be found using Bitbucket search along with other
open repositories for web to send pull requests to.

In the meanwhile there few more clean up changes, one of which loosens
dependency on M2Crypto, which is not installable in virtualenv if you
don't have SWIG installed systemwide. Although it doesn't remove it
completely yet. The goal is to make pycrypto an optional alternative
for M2Crypto for an easy development.