[Catalog-sig] PyPI mirrors are all up to date

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Mon Apr 16 09:10:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

Some DNS load balancing services have api's. For example
edgedirector.com, but there others (and perhaps cheaper).

Why not go to the next level and get the script on this page to update
a DNS load balancer with all green mirrors?
Then switching mirrors would be automatic.

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: Multisite Performance Support
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/
in/djay75