[Catalog-sig] PyPI ssh access

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 16:54:03 CET 2011

Yes, very cool indeed.

On windows, plink is very commonly used instead of ssh.  Some more
details about putty and plink...
    http://rc.quest.com/topics/X_putty_openssh/

I'll report back on trying it with ubuntu when I get back to my ubuntu
machine with my key on it.

You'll might want to list the RSA key finger print of the server...
something like:
    XX:XX:XX:XX:39:30:3e:99:9b:ee:XX:AA:22:22:22:22

Also you might want to gpg sign the pypissh package.