[Catalog-sig] "python 2 only" classifier

Yuval Greenfield ubershmekel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:50:50 CET 2011

I'm not sure this is the case, but easy_install/pip should check if
the package is python 3 compatible or not before installing. To quote
you:

If a package is Python 3 compatible, or has a Python 3
version/port/alternative distribution, shouldn't "The Python Package
Index" reflect the truth?

Yuval Greenfield