[Catalog-sig] PyPI down?

ssteinerX@gmail.com ssteinerx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 00:08:28 CET 2010

On Jan 11, 2010, at 4:22 PM, Tarek Ziadé wrote:
> If we have time at Pycon, and if some folks are interested, I would
> like to finish the implementation of PEP 381,

Tarek,

	I'm working on mirroring the meta-data as per a conversation last week on python-dev (I think).

	Right now I'm just putting up a zipped copy of the metadata pickle but it is be generic enough, and will include a library for pulling down a copy of the meta data from a mirror and updating it by date.

	It's a partial solution to the sync issue and maybe could be used as the first part of the "sync meta-data" in the mirroring protocol.