[Catalog-sig] Poll Problem

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Sat Nov 14 20:15:33 CET 2009

Chris Withers wrote:
> Martin v. Löwis wrote:
>>> But yes, if you have a way, please reduce my votes to one ;-)
>>
>> Done! Let me know if whether I missed any accounts, and revote if I
>> indeed found them all.
>
> Can you please document here what you've done to ensure there are no
> duplicate votes from other people who really are trying to stuff the
> ballot?

I think there's a misunderstanding here: the poll is not an official
vote on the future of the PyPI comment and rating system, it's
just a market research method to get at least some rough idea of
what users (with PyPI accounts) want. Nothing more.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Nov 14 2009)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/