[Catalog-sig] Packaging Survey first results + Summit schedule

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:58:51 CET 2009

Hi,

Sorry for the cross-post, but it seemed appropriate since packaging is
being discussed in python-dev tonight,

- Here are the first results for the packaging survey:
http://tarekziade.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/packaging-survey-first-results/
- And tomorrow's Summit schedule for the packaging part :
http://tarekziade.wordpress.com/2009/03/26/pycon-language-summit-is-tomorrow/

Please comment (in the appropriate list or in my blog) if you have
something you would like to say or see addressed
during the Summit and you are unable to be present.

(I am already trying to summarize what has been said in python-dev
today but I am not sure I'll be able to read everything
 before tomorrow)

Regards
Tarek

--