[Catalog-sig] [Distutils] Metadata-Version in PKG-INFO

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:34:29 CEST 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Carlos Tejo Alonso
<carlos.tejo at fundacionctic.org> wrote:

> Anyway, thanks for the link. About license classifiers, how can be define that the version of tht LGPL of the package is the version 3?

I don't see it in the list (just LGPL without any version detail), I
am ccing this request to catalog-sig so
they can add it if they think it's wise

> Another issue: Is possible to define more than one author of the package?

Well, you can put several names in the author field but just one email
in author_email. And this email has to
be the one in your PyPI account if you push your package there.

Notice that there's also the maintainer field.

--
Tarek Ziadé | http://ziade.org