[Catalog-sig] Pycon: Sprint and Panel

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:25:35 CET 2008

Hello

I would like to know if people would be interested in some events during Pycon:

- a Sprint for packaging+PyPI matters (already submited)
- a "packaging" panel during Pycon    "release/distribute a Python
application today, solutions and problems"

For the latter, let me know here or in private if you would like to
contribute to that panel
a good panel would probably require os packagers and people from these
two MLs to be involved. If I have enough people interested
I will submit this panel as a proposal for Pycon.

Cheers
Tarek

--
Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org