[Catalog-sig] Caching and expires for the cheese shop.

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 05:32:50 CEST 2007

This extra apache config that you sent me is needed for that to work.

I'll update the cheeseshop dev wiki a little with the missing bits
when I've got it all working.

Cheers,

       # Redirect RSS to a static file
       Alias  /pypi/?:action=rss /pathto/pypi_rss.xml

       AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
       <Directory /pathto/data/packages/>
         Options Indexes
       </Directory>

       # Rewrite rules
       RewriteEngine on

       # Point to package directory
       RewriteRule /packages(/.*)?$ /data/packages$1 [last]
       RewriteRule /icons/(.*$) /usr/share/apache2/icons/$1 [last]

       RedirectMatch permanent ^/$ "http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi"