[Catalog-sig] ZPT template caching

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jul 9 07:25:57 CEST 2007

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 07:08:15AM +0200, "Martin v. L?wis" wrote:
>How can I put parsed zope templates into memcached?

I have no idea.  I do it by caching the results, which for my application
is all I really care about and don't vary from request to request unless
the data or template has changed, or it's a different day.

Sean
--
 Examine what is said, not who speaks.  (Arabian Proverb)
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/