[Catalog-sig] Cheeseshop performance problems solved

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Jul 5 08:37:35 CEST 2007

I think I solved the performance problems of the Cheeseshop,
by switching both the wiki and the Cheeseshop it to FastCGI.
I raised the MaxRequestsPerChild to 1000 again, and
MaxClients back to its default (256). There are four processes
running the PyPI, and four threads running MoinMoin.

If you experience problems, please report exact data and
time of the outage, as well as the nature of the outage
(e.g. if it doesn't respond within a reasonable time,
report what operation you did and after what time you
gave up waiting for a response).