[Catalog-sig] Re: [chiPy] pypi

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Tue Mar 15 16:39:04 CET 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 07:37:37PM +1100, Richard Jones wrote:
> I guess this is what I'll be looking at as part of the sprint. I've still got
> a fair amount of reviewing to do of messages to this SIG though. Hopefully
> I'll find some time on Thursday, otherwise I'll be doing it during the
> Sprint :(

I take it the sprint is scheduled for PyCon? Any chance those who can't
make it could participate in irc?

Re: a convo we were having over on chipy which we've moved onto
catalog-sig: I integrated the stuff from xmlrpc.py and moved into
rpc.py, and adjusted the pypi cmd line utility appropriately...and then
removed the unused stuff :)

//Ed