[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] ACTION ITEM: DRAFT email: Introducing International PyCon Sponsorship Bundles for 2016

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:57:12 EST 2016

On 6 January 2016 at 01:21, Betsy Waliszewski <betsy at python.org> wrote:
> Daniel Viellard from Red Hat replied and suggested I reach out to Ruth Suele
> (I've already sent it to her). I  hope to hear back from her soon (and will
> ping her if I don't).
>
> It's a start!

While I'm still on leave this week (and hence staying well away from
work email), I'll be back at work next week, and will be able to
follow up internally if needed.

That said, the official Red Hat/PSF sponsor loop is one I'd like to be
able to step away from (since single points of organisational failure
are as problematic as technical ones), so hopefully you'll be able to
sort things out directly with Ruth :)

Cheers,
Nick.