[Bundle-sponsorship-wg] [PSF-Board] New International PyCon Sponsorship Bundles for 2016

Ewa Jodlowska ewa at python.org
Tue Jan 5 10:06:27 EST 2016

Hi Betsy - can you check with the ex-O'Reilly designer to see how much she
would charge to creating a nice design for the prospectus? You had
mentioned she is able to do some work and her prices are reasonable. It
should be a design that allows us to manipulate the data in it since the
prospectus will have to change as conferences end and as new ones come on
board.

At least this way we will have some choices for the work.

Best regards,

Ewa
Director of Operations
Python Software Foundation